YAHWEH CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
• Become a member.
• Complete a visitors form.
• Complete a form for YCF to carry out a service.
• Send us e-mails or texts.
• When you visit our website and communicate with us.
YCF may update this policy from time to time in order to comply with legislation. If you are a member of YCF, then you will be updated accordingly, however, if you visit our website, the page on our policy will be kept updated. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and personal title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to the service you have asked us to carry out
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
• Maintaining Internal records of YCF membership in a database.
• To respond to your requests.
• To periodically send emails or texts about events or resources that you have expressed an interest in or are that are related to your membership.
• To host events that caters for the needs of the membership.
• To review the demographics of those who benefit from and serve in YCF.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All electronic information is password protected, all written data is kept locked in a filing cabinet and any application forms for YCF services are locked in a secure post box. The following are some key features of security practices
• All emails once processed are deleted.
• Administrative office has limited access.
• Personal details will not be passed onto 3rd parties.
• All mobile phones are password protected and texts and social media details are regularly deleted.
• All written personal data for YCF services like, baby dedications, once processed, are shredded.
• All membership forms received are kept secure with restricted access. Members who leave have all data related to them deleted or shredded.
• Visitor’s details received are deleted unless consent has been given to add them to events data base.
• All general e-mails sent protect the identity of individuals by sending it as a blind carbon copy(bcc)
Links to other websites or social media platforms
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website or media platform. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website or media platform in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form during one of our events or visit our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be added to any mailing list or data base.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to contact you for events or membership, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. However, please note that if you are continuing in membership, an appropriate form of communication must be agreed.
Request of information & Your responsibilities
We endeavour to maintain only data that is relevant, accurate and up-to-date. You are responsible to inform Yahweh Christian Fellowship of any changes or corrections of any and all data held by Yahweh Christian Fellowship.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Yahweh Christian Fellowship, 52 Fairlight rd, Tooting, London, SW17 0JD or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.