Welcome to YCF
Guidelines for returning to Public Services
Resuming face-to-face worship at Yahweh Christian Fellowship, is undoubtedly a cause for great joy and we are grateful to the Lord. However, because of continuing restrictions, our gatherings will not be quite the same as before but will still provide the opportunity for you to engage in a powerful corporate experience. To ensure that everyone is kept as safe as possible, please review the guidance below on what you can expect when you come back to church. General NHS advise remains, that if you a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste, you should not attend our services. Please also be ready to follow the advice of the Ushers and Ministers during services. If you intend to join us at a service, it is important you let us know by registering for free using Eventbrite and text the Office mobile on 07388 299104 when you arrive. This will enable us to manage the capacity and log attendees. In addition, if you have any concerns about your eligibility to return to face to face worship, please use the Covid 19 website www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- When you arrive: Please use the automatic hand sanitizer in the entrance lobby. The sanitizers in the church are ‘hands free’, so you can simply place a hand under the dispenser to receive the spray. The spray is ‘rub-dry’: no tissue is required.
- If others arrive at the same time: Please make sure to observe social distancing 2 Metres both outside the building as well as inside it.
- Confirmation of attendance: In the main lobby, a member of our Ushering team will tick your name off the attendance list, or, if necessary, take down your details for the purposes of ‘track and trace’.
- Facemasks: Please come with your own.
- Entering the main worship area: Please note the social distanced seats of 2 Metres which you can occupy either with your family, social bubble or as an individual. Children will be very welcome at the service, but they must remain seated with their parents/carers during the service. There will be no crèche Children’s ministry or Youth Ministry at present. These will take place online.
- What will the service be like? The service will involve pre-recorded worship from our Team, live corporate prayer, testimonies and the preaching of the Word. This is in keeping with government guidance, which currently prohibits singing in worship.
- Giving: If you wish to make a donation to the church, online giving is preferred by bank transfer or via our website through PayPal or card www.ycfinternational.co.uk/donations If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact the YCF office on 020 86824527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When the service has ended: Please wait for the Ushers to direct you to the exit. In keeping with the one-way system, the exit will be through the rear of the building through the garden carpark. Please take all of your personal items with you and sanitize your hands upon exit. To avoid creating a crowd after the service, please do not stop to socialize in the lobby area or in the carpark. If you wish to meet others, please do so at a social distance away from the church itself.
- Toilet: Everyone is expected to clean their hands thoroughly with soap and warm water and make use of the sanitary gel provided. The disabled toilet will also be available for Senior Citizens and young children.
- Refreshments: Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to serve refreshments.
Thank you for taking time to read through this guidance. We hope it will help make our time together go smoothly and reassure all those present that we are taking the necessary pre-cautions to keep safe and minimize the risk against the spread of infection. If you have any concerns or would like to read a copy of our Covid 19 Church Policy, please contact us on email@example.com or on 020 8682 4527.
YCF Leadership Team
What to expect when I return to YCF