Welcome to YCF
Guidelines for Corporate Worship Services
Resuming face-to-face worship without previous restrictions at Yahweh Christian Fellowship, is undoubtedly a cause for great joy. It has been important for us to remain connected with you throughout this period and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our services. You can continue to engage with us via our online services, which will be broadcast via our YouTube Channel YCFINTTV – YouTube. However, if you plan to worship with us in person, it is important as a Church that we continue to do our best to keep everyone as safe as possible. General NHS advise remains, that if you have a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia) you should not attend our services. Please also be ready to follow the advice of the Ushers and Ministers during services. If you intend to join us at a service, we kindly ask you to register for free using Eventbrite and text the Office mobile on 07388 299104 if you are unable to attend or test positive for Covid 19 after you have attended. Each month it is our intention to increase the capacity, providing it is safe to do so. This will enable us to manage the capacity and notify attendees of anyone who may have tested positive for Covid 19. In addition, we also have a QR Code which can be scanned upon entry using the NHS track and Trace App. If you have any concerns about your eligibility to return to face-to-face worship, please use the Covid 19 website www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- When you arrive: Please use the automatic hand sanitizer in the entrance lobby. The sanitizers in the church are ‘hands free’, so you can simply place a hand under the dispenser to receive the spray. The spray is ‘rub-dry’: no tissue is required.
- Seating: Currently, there will be an option to obtain two general tickets. Seats which are non-socially distanced and a limited amount of seating for those who prefer to maintain social distancing of 1 meter. These seats can be booked during ticket registration via Eventbrite or allocated on a first- come first-saved basis. Each month the seating capacity will be reviewed in-line with current safety advice and increased or decreased accordingly.
- Confirmation of attendance: In the main lobby, a member of our Ushering team will confirm your name on the attendance list, or, if necessary, take down your details for the purposes of ‘track and trace’.
- Facemasks: The wearing of facemasks is voluntary. However, we would encourage you wear a facemask when sitting with person’s outside of your social bubble.
- What will the service be like? The service will involve live worship, testimonies, corporate prayer and the preaching/ teaching from the Bible.
- Giving: If you wish to make a donation to the church, online giving is preferred by bank transfer or via our website through PayPal or card www.ycfinternational.co.uk/donations If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact the YCF office on 020 86824527 or email email@example.com
- When the service has ended: Please wait for the Ushers to direct you to the exit. In keeping with the one-way system, the exit will be through the rear of the building through the garden carpark. Please take all of your personal items with you and sanitize your hands upon exit. To avoid creating a crowd after the service, please do not stop to socialize in the lobby area or in the carpark. If you wish to meet others, please do so upstairs on the first floor.
- Toilet: Everyone is expected to clean their hands thoroughly with soap and warm water and make use of the sanitary gel provided. The disabled toilet will also be available for Senior Citizens and young children.
- Refreshments: It is hoped that a limited amount of people will be able to have refrshments upstairs on the first floor.
Thank you for taking time to read through this guidance. We hope it will help make our time together go smoothly and reassure all those present that we are taking the necessary pre-cautions to keep safe and minimize the risk against the spread of infection. If you have any concerns or would like to read a copy of our Covid 19 Church Policy, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8682 4527.
YCF Leadership Team