Welcome to YCF
What to expect when you visit our Worship Service
We are always excited to welcome people to our worship services! The experience of being together in the same place to worship is a unique experience. The Psalmist said “I was glad when they said to me, let us go into the house of the Lord” (Psalm 122:1). Whilst you can still watch our service via our YouTube Channel YCFINTTV – YouTube we would love to welcome you, your family and friends in person. Whilst we will do our best to minimise the risk or spreading any form of Covid-19, if you have any health concerns about in-person worship please visit COVID-19 Response: Living with COVID-19 – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) The following is what you can expect when you visit us.
- When you arrive: Please use the automatic hand sanitizer in the entrance lobby. The sanitizers in the church are ‘hands free’, so you can simply place a hand under the dispenser to receive the spray. The spray is ‘rub-dry’: no tissue is required.
- Seating: A member of our hospitality team will welcome you with a smile and direct you to the most suitable and convenient seat(s).
- Time of corporate worship: We normally have a worship team, comprising of singers and musicians who lead us in a time of heartfelt, intimate and vibrant worship.
- Youth and Sunday school: After corporate worship we allow individuals to leave the main worship service and attend ministries upstairs which cater for children aged 4 to 10yrs and youth aged 11-18 years. A private room is also provided for nursing mothers or parents with very young children who need a few minutes outside the the worship area. Please contact the office for further details and confirmation of these activities prior to your visit.
- Ministry of the Word: The Word of God will be preached, taught or demonstrated in an engaging, interactive and enlightening manner.
- Personal ministry: Individuals can receive personal prayer at the end of the ministry of the Word.
- Giving: An opportunity during the service is provided for you to freely give towards the work of the Church. We are a registered UK Charity and do holistic work in the community and abroad. If you wish to make a donation online to the church or by bank transfer, please follow this link using PayPal or card www.ycfinternational.co.uk/donations
- When the service has ended: If you would like to keep in touch with us, please complete the visitor’s form and return it to a member of our hospitality team. We will contact you in the week, first to thank you for visiting and secondly to discuss how we can be a blessing to you in the future. Please sanitize your hands upon leaving the premises.
- Refreshments: If you would like to have a short time of fellowship after the service with other Christians, then please join us upstairs for some refreshments. It is hoped that you will make some new friends.
For your safety, our key workers have DBS checks and we have a safe-guarding officer who can be contacted with any concerns. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us in the office email@example.com or on 020 8682 4527. We look forward to your visit!
YCF Leadership Team